Junior Data Quality Officer
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 400 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity, and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
In view of the ongoing development of our firm and our services, we are currently accepting applications for the following position:
Junior Data Quality Officer
Based in our Kirchberg Office
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team works with each Business Unit with one key objective:
Ensuring a high level of data quality within the CRM system.
You will join a successful team, working closely with the Senior Data Quality Officer and reporting into the Head of CRM.
- Maintaining a high level of data quality in our CRM Database (LexisNexis InterAction®) in close collaboration with our Senior Data Quality Officer;
- Data input and correcting data errors;
- Resolving internal end-user requests quickly and efficiently;
- Reviewing/verifying inaccurate data identified by reports/users and monitor/evaluate standards of information to ensure compliance with internal Data quality requirements;
- Investigate data to identify areas of concern/patterns of incorrect information, escalating to Senior Data Quality Officer and Head of CRM to ensure the identified issues are resolved;
- Training/mentoring of new staff to work to required standards, provide professional advice to colleagues reviewing data and consult with key users to ensure data quality is maintained;
- Working in close collaboration with the existing Marketing, Communications and Events team to assist in the management of campaigns and development of marketing collateral;
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a CRM or Business Development function, ideally gained in a law firm or in the service industry;
- You have good organisational and communication skills;
- You have experience in the maintenance of CRM systems or are familiar with CRM systems;
- You have a strong command of MS Office Suite, in particular Excel;
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken. Any other language (German, Luxembourgish…) is considered an asset;
- Previous knowledge with LexisNexis InterAction® CRM is considered an advantage.
We offer :
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.