Transfer Agent Officer
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Transfer Agent Officer
- Receive, execute and settle incoming subscriptions and redemptions.
- Generate and send reports relating to transaction processing and all TA activities.
- Conduct cash reconciliation.
- Take responsibility for the payment of all out-going transactions (e.g. Redemptions proceeds, Dividends).
- Set-up and update of various systems regarding investors' data.
- Organize physical books for all Investors’ activities.
- KPIs production and client reporting.
- Contact customers, manage queries and complaints relating to all activities.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries (telephone, fax, email).
- BS/BA degree (law, finance or accounting related field is preferred), and/or equivalent work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of TA experience.
- Good knowledge of all Transfer Agency aspects (e.g. Dealing, Cash reconciliation).
- Effective communication and demonstrated respect for the client and all AFS colleagues.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and respond effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills, team spirit, flexibility and self-discipline.
- Ability identify, recommend and implement improvements to existing processes.
- High level of communication skills in English, both verbally and written. French language skills will be an asset.
- Relevant AML certifications will be an asset.
We offer :
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.