Knowledge Management Lawyer - Investment Management
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 450 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Knowledge Management Lawyer – Investment Management
- Provide regular updates on legal and regulatory developments for internal and external purposes;
- Update and enhance our internal online tools including keeping our dedicated intranet page up-to-date;
- Prepare briefing notes on the current legal and regulatory trends working closely with our experts;
- Prepare, update and coordinate our internal and external publications;
- Develop, coordinate and actively participate in our internal meeting sessions;
- Capture internal know-how and ensure its appropriate dissemination.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in the Luxembourg fund industry as a practicing or in-house-lawyer;
- Perfect command of French and English, spoken and written;
- Good technical abilities, solid drafting skills and proven attention to detail;
- Communicate effectively and keep relevant lawyers and staff informed in a timely manner;
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise;
- Strong team player, dynamic, autonomous and resilient;
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the firm;
- Show commitment to the role.
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.