Administrative/ Billing Assistant
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a Luxembourg specialist advisory company owned by Luxembourg’s largest law firm, Arendt & Medernach. Its consultants come from various horizons, with a strong background in consultancy and industry. Arendt Regulatory & Consulting proposes pragmatic and business-minded regulatory advice and assistance to professionals in the financial services industry.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of professionals from diverse backgrounds with strong track records in consultancy and the fund industry.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for:
Administrative / Billing Assistant (m/f)
In the context of the continuous development of our activities, we are currently recruiting:
- Organisation of internal and external meetings, calls and keeping the Partners’ agendas up-to-date;
- Preparing presentations and other documents for clients meetings and conferences;
- Preparing business trips (flight booking and hotel reservation, road map, etc);
- Performing various secretarial tasks (arranging files, mails, emails, DHL, printing);
- Answering the telephone;
- Manage our stock of office supplies;
- Drafting letters and modifying documents;
- Organisation of internal & external events;
- Monitoring and analyzing the financial aspects of the client files in collaboration with the partners and the finance department;
- Preparing invoices in accordance with the applicable financial agreements and credit notes when appropriate;
- Acting as a contact person (internal/external) for the follow-up of the invoicing process;
- Ensuring that roles and deadlines are respected in the validation process of invoices.
- You hold a diploma in secretarial studies (tertiary education level Bachelor or Graduate);
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an assistant;
- You have a perfect command of English and French (both spoken and written), German would be a plus but not essential;
- You have excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook);
- You are able to work as part of a team or autonomously and have good organisational skills;
- You are able to organise and coordinate a busy work schedule;
- You are flexible with respect to working hours;
- You are dynamic and proactive.
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.