Assistant Manager - Compliance
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are looking for an:
Assistant Manager – Compliance
- Review client onboarding and periodic review files prepared by the AML Department;
- Perform transaction monitoring;
- Provide advice and assistance on AML/CTF/compliance matters to staff;
- Participate in the implementation and performance of the Compliance Monitoring Program;
- Assist with the performance of a legal and regulatory watch with regard to the compliance domain;
- Engage in with the implementation and maintenance of internal compliance related policies and procedures;
- Work closely with the business units in order to raise their awareness on compliance issues;
- Identify potential deficiencies and implement remedial actions;
- Knowledge in Data protection to assist the Data Protection Officer if necessary;
- Participate to various internal projects.
- You successfully passed an academic degree (Bachelor, Master) in Law, Finance or Economy;
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar function in a trust company or similar in Luxembourg;
- You have a sound knowledge of the Luxembourg AML/CFT environment and regulations and of the AML/KYC screening softwares (World-Check, DowJones, etc.)
- You are fluent in French and English. Any others languages will be considered as an asset;
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- You are seen as a proactive person with very good communication skills and an ability to meet deadlines;
- You are a team player and also know how to work independently;
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.