Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 400 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be located in our office in Luxembourg (Hamm), we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Project Manager (m/f)
- Deliver key projects successfully
- Lead project initiation and design proposals to elaboration, build and transition
- Ensure all projects meet or beat a range of performance targets (e.g. on-time delivery with agreed scope and within budget)
- Adhere to internal project delivery methodology (processes, templates, quality checkpoints, etc.) and be able to take pragmatic hands on approach to its application in delivering successful projects
- Take responsibility for all aspects of project budget management
- Identify key risks, issues and mitigations. Escalate, report and follow-up closure of issues and key risks
- Identify the main stakeholders and obtain their sign-offs
- Convince and obtain commitments from stakeholders to ensure that people will do what the project expects within the timeframe
- Work closely with internal clients to understand the business requirements and develop effective working relationships to ensure project delivery
- Collaboration with IT, Internal stakeholders and vendors
- Work in close collaboration with the DPO and CISO to apply all GDPR and Information Security aspects
- Regularly provide a detailed reporting to the Head of BSP (weekly / fortnightly)
- Provide ERP support whenever needed
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Business Engineering & Finance
- 6 to 8 years’ experience, incl. 6 years of senior management with focus on large scale and complex projects with ability to drive towards expected results
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written
- Proven experience in managing and delivering strategic projects across industries
- Process reengineering / business transformation / change management
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial, budgeting, planning and organisation skills
- Self-driven and autonomous
- Proven experience in people, risk and change management
- Proficient in managing delivery of software projects
- Prince2-certified, or equivalent, is mandatory
- Knowledge of procurement practices is an advantage
- Knowledge of HRIS is also an advantage
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.