Associate Bank Lending & Structured Finance - German speaking
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Associate Bank Lending & Structured Finance - German speaking (m/f)
- You will strengthen the Bank Lending – Structured Finance team and will advise, draw up and negotiate all forms of contracts within the framework of local and international financing transactions and securitization operations;
- You will draft legal opinions relating to financial law, securities law, contract law, insolvency law and company law;
- You will form part of a multicultural and dynamic team collaborating on transaction-related matters with an international dimension;
- You will take part in meetings with clients and telephone conferences and will also be involved in matters on a long-term basis.
- You hold a postgraduate university degree in law;
- You have a perfect command of English and German, both spoken and written. Fluency in French and/or Luxembourg will be considered as an advantage;
- You are autonomous, flexible, have good writing skills and a capacity to analyze legal texts;
- You are rigorous and persevering;
- You are proactive and dynamic.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.