Experienced Investment Funds Lawyer / Advisor
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for:
Experienced Investment Funds Lawyer / Advisor (m/f)
- You will strengthen a team within which you will advise mainly on real estate investment funds but also, more generally, on private equity funds. More specifically you will work on the setting-up of funds (regulated or unregulated), on underlying (property) investments as well as the formation of joint ventures, etc.;
- You will be involved in advising on the most-suited investment structure for our client as well as in the drafting of placement memoranda, constitutional documents, agreements with service providers (depositary, fund administrator, AIFM), and in the preparation of filings with the CSSF, as needed;
- You will take part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients with a view to discussing their projects; you will follow-up on client requests and draft opinions and documents under the supervision of the partner in charge;
- After an initial integration period, you will assist in guiding and training junior lawyers within the team and more generally, you will be involved in organising work and facilitating the sharing of knowledge
- You will be required to manage your files with increasing autonomy.
- You hold a university degree in law, ideally completed by a LL.M.;
- You have gained a minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience, ideally within the fields of investment funds in Luxembourg;
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both written and spoken; German is considered as a real asset;
- You are open-minded, dynamic, flexible and capable of working in a team in an organised and independent manner.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.