Junior VAT Lawyer / Advisor - German speaking
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for:
Junior VAT Lawyer / Advisor - German speaking (m/f)
- Assist our clients on all VAT-related issues;
- Provide tailor-made VAT advice and services: tax compliance and tax planning;
- Analyze and identify client needs;
- Liaise with Luxembourg VAT authorities;
- Participate in client meetings and build strong relationships with the clients;
- Be rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing.
- You hold a university degree in law, economics or finance (first or second State examination in Germany / Master 2 in Belgium, France or Luxembourg), ideally completed by a post-graduate degree in tax law;
- Any previous experience (for example through internships) in the tax practice area will be considered an asset;
- You have a perfect command of German and English, both spoken and written with a good command of French;
- You are motivated, dynamic, and able to work both independently and in a team
- You have strong communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.