Associates 0-2 years experience
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently recruiting within our various practice areas:
Associates 0 – 2 years experience (m/f)
Integrated in a small team you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve in a collective and challenging environment, sitting with legal experts in a wide range of fields. Your tasks will be amongst others to:
- Draft and review documents and contracts;
- Conduct legal research;
- Take part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients, discussing their projects;
- Follow up on client requests, draft opinions and documents under the supervision of the partner in charge;
- Be rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing.
Our international client base will allow you to work on diversified cases in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
Thus, we are looking for talented lawyers who:
- Hold a university degree in law (Master 2), ideally completed by an LL.M degree in an English speaking country;
- Have gained a first professional experience during diverse internships in international law firms;
- Have a perfect command of French and English, both written and spoken. German is considered as an asset;
- Have proven listening skills and analytical rigor which enable you to gain the trust of internal and external contact persons;
- Are open-minded, dynamic, flexible, and capable of working in a team in an organized and independent manner.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.