Business Development Officer
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 400 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
Business Development Officer
Based in our Kirchberg Office
The Business Development team works with each Business Unit with two key objectives: helping the firm to drive profitable revenue growth and build long term sustainable relationships with our clients.
You will join a successful team, working alongside other Business Development Associates and reporting into the Business Development Manager.
- Supporting Partners in running their strategic groups;
- Responding to client pitch and proposal requests, working with the existing bids and tenders team;
- Working on presentations (such as client plans);
- Undertaking market analysis and research;
- Working in close collaboration with the existing Marketing, Communications and Events team in order to assist in the management of campaigns and development of marketing collateral.
- You hold a Master’s degree and have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a Marketing or Business Development function, ideally gained in a law firm or in the service industry;
- You have good organisational and communication skills;
- You have experience of responding to RFP’s and client pitches;
- You are both, autonomous and a team player as well as capable to develop strong work relationships within the law firm;
- You have a strong command of MS Office Suite, in particular Power Point;
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken. Any other language (German, Luxembourgish…) is considered an asset.
We offer :
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.