Assistant Manager - Accounting IFRS Consolidation
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Assistant Manager – Accounting IFRS Consolidation
- Oversee the day-to-day bookkeeping and bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of monthly and/or quarterly financial reports (interim accounts, BCL reports, VAT returns, etc.);
- Preparation of eCDF reports;
- Drafting of annual accounts under Lux Gaap and of consolidated financial statements under IFRS;
- Preparation of consolidation workings and supporting schedules;
- Preparation of payment orders and follow up;
- Review of delegated tasks to more junior accountants;
- Follow up of audits queries;
- Expected to have regular interaction / communication with clients;
- Expected to take lead and contribute in internal projects and remain up to date with industry developments;
- Liaison with accounting senior managers, as well as internal teams.
- You hold a diploma in accounting (BTS, Bachelor’s degree or Graduate/Master’s degree). Having a professional designation (OEC, ACCA, CPA) would be an advantage;
- You have professional experience of at least 4 years in a similar environment (accounting or audit) and have a solid knowledge and understanding of accounting rules and principles;
- You have a significant experience with consolidation under IFRS;
- You are well organized, rigorous and able to work with short deadlines;
- You are able to prioritize workload, manage several tasks and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- You are able to delegate and review tasks given to more junior accountants;
- You have very good command of English;
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
We offer :
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.