Lawyer Assistant - Evening Shift
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 400 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation, and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To work from our office in Kirchberg we are recruiting a:
Lawyer Assistant - Evening Shift (m/f)
- Supporting various assistants and teams in the evening hours to help manage the excess workload.
- Managing both internal and external communication (e-mails /phone calls). Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copies; filing of documents in accordance with the applicable conventions.
- Assisting and coordinating all administrative tasks related to client portfolios. Printing documents, filing them, preparing them for the other assistants and partners and generally catching up on any backlog from the day.
- Updating our CRM database precisely on a regular basis.
- Preparing, formatting, and finalising of legal documents upon given instructions. Filing of documents in compliance with the applicable conventions in the dedicated software inter alia, filing with public authorities.
- Managing the agendas of the Lawyers of your team. Monitoring calendars, scheduling meetings, setting up conference calls across multiple times zones, organising internal and external meetings, venue organisation and preparation of required documents. Taking meeting notes if applicable.
- Booking business travel arrangements.
- You have a degree in Office Management or Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- You ideally have a first professional experience as an administrative assistant in an international environment, ideally in the advisory or financial sector.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken in English, ideally with a good command of French. All languages are considered a plus.
- You are highly proficient in MS Office.
- You have a service-oriented mind-set with the necessary eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy working autonomously.
- You can handle confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.