Regulatory Senior Consultant/Manager
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A., an affiliate of Arendt & Medernach, the n°1 law firm in Luxembourg, is a specialist advisory company active in the areas of risk, compliance, business and regulatory changes, governance and fund distribution. It offers regulatory advice and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base in the fund, asset management and asset servicing industry.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of professionals from various horizons with a strong background in consultancy and industry.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for:
Regulatory Senior Consultant / Manager (m/f)
- Your duties will be varied and may include some or all of the following, depending on your skills and aspirations, as well as on our specific needs:
- Our job consists in making our clients conform with the regulations applicable directly to them or to the services they provide: you may hence help in the assessment of clients’ readiness to address and manage existing and new European or international regulations, through diagnostics, gap analysis & impact studies;
- Our clients sell their investment products all over Europe and internationally, which requires prior registration or authorization by the foreign regulators of the relevant countries of sale: you may also help by achieving compliance with this obligation and performing registration and post-registration services of such investment products, as well as guaranteeing the follow-up of regulatory reporting and publications;
- Our clients, which are all regulated entities, must ensure at all times compliance with the rules applicable to them: you may assist them to assess and plan their compliance controls according to standard methodologies and tools, ensure follow-up and provide with recommendations.
- You may provide strong business analysis in time with the regulations, working in team & collaborating with clients and their external advisers;
- You may define new or amend operating models interactively with legal and business constraints.
- You ideally have a Master’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or law (M1 or M2);
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar position or relevant experience in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent both written and oral in French and English. German will be considered as a strong advantage;
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality, often with tight deadlines.
- You like reading and analyzing regulation;
- You are dedicated to work in a fast growing environment;
- You are seen as a proactive person with good presentation and communication skills;
- You are client driven and rigorous;
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.