Senior Tax Lawyer
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 400 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Tax Lawyer
Your role :
- Join our team of experts responsible for assisting our domestic and international clients on all tax-related issues
- Provide tailor-made tax advice and innovative solutions to all tax problems
- Develop tax-efficient structures for corporate and finance transactions
- After an initial integration period, you will provide guidance, expertise, and training to junior lawyers within the team and become increasingly involved in organising work/knowledge sharing
- Participate in meetings and conference calls with clients to discuss their projects
- Follow-up on client requests and draft opinions and documents under the supervision of the partner in charge
Your profile :
- You hold a university degree in law, ideally completed by a post-graduate degree in tax law
- You have gained at least 5 years of experience in domestic and international taxation in a law or audit firm in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken, or German and English with a good command of French
- You possess proven listening skills and analytical rigor which enable you to gain the trust of internal and external actors
- You are motivated, dynamic, able to work both independently and in a team, and are eager to develop strong relationships with clients in an international context
- You are service orientated and have excellent analytical writing skills
We offer :
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
We look forward to receiving your application!
All applications will be treated confidentially.