Business Advisor - Management Consulting
Arendt Business Advisory (ABA) is Arendt’s dedicated management consulting and advisory firm. ABA assists private organisations, family businesses and public entities, active in sectors ranging from financial services to renewable energy and manufacturing.
ABA’s dedicated team leverages on extensive field experience to provide a wide range of services, including strategic and entrepreneurial support, transaction and valuation services, sustainability analysis and new business modelling, crisis negotiation, cost control or performance management. ABA operates locally as well as abroad, through Arendt’s network and global presence.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently looking for:
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for:
Business Advisor - Management Consulting (m/f)
(Strategy, Innovation, Sustainability, Public Sector & Healthcare)
- Contribute to strategic and tactic advisory consulting services, support our team in the assessment of clients’ needs and in the assessment of stakeholders;
- Perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Measure the efficiency of organisations and propose solutions based on lean principles;
- Develop and implement alternatives for continuous improvement in the related planning; operations and performance processes covering value chain;
- Structure the necessary interactions between the business, financial technology, IT and regulatory dimensions of a project and involve the relevant experts;
- Produce client reports, market researches and maintain communication with clients;
- Work in team in activities related to project management, organisation & collaborate with clients and external advisers.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business or Engineering;
- You are starting your career or have up to 5 years of prior experience in a relevant area; such as in a management consulting firm, Big4, financial organisation or industry;
- You are fluent (written & verbal communication) in French and English. German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage;
- You are looking to advise clients differently and have a passion or expertise in the following fields: Sustainability, Healthcare, Green Finance, Circular Economy and in new business models;
- You are willing to work in Luxembourg as well with opportunities for international missions;
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality, often with tight deadlines;
- You are motivated to work in a fast growing environment;
- You are seen as a proactive person with good communication skills;
- You are client driven and focused on problem-solving.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.