Personal Assistant (GER/EN/FR)
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 400 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Personal Assistant (GER/EN/FR)
- Managing the time schedule of a Senior Partner. Monitoring calendars to ensure that deadlines are met;
- Managing the Partner’s inbox on a daily basis, dispatching e-mails to the persons in charge and follow up on matters respecting priorities;
- Scheduling meetings, setting up conference calls across multiple times zones, organising internal and external events/ meetings, venue organisation and preparation of required documents. Taking meeting notes;
- Assisting and coordinating of all administrative tasks related to one client portfolio. Maintaining and monitoring the entire life cycle of a client file from opening until closing. Supporting the person in charge of the file to coordinate the value chain;
- Ensuring that the allocated portfolio is in compliance with the firm’s rules and standards, such as the KYC process for example;
- Working closely together with the central billing team. Preparing drafts of invoices, ensuring that the files parameters and data in the billing system are correct in order to facilitate the timely issuing of invoices; if necessary taking action to ensure that deadlines are met while monitoring budget constraints on a regular basis;
- Updating case software: obtaining and managing all correspondence related to the portfolio. Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy. GED administration: filing of documents in accordance with the applicable document naming and version numbering convention;
- Updating CRM database precisely on a regular basis;
- Booking business travel arrangements.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Office Management or Business Administration;
- You have a service-oriented mind-set with the necessary eye for detail and problem solving skills;
- You have excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise work;
- You have at least 2 years of proven professional experience as an administrative assistant in an international and fast paced environment;
- You are fluent in both written and spoken German (native speaker level) and English with a good command of French;
- You are highly proficient in MS Office;
- You are able to work autonomously and as a team player;
- You are able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.