Internship - IT Analyst
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A.is a Luxembourg-based advisory company active in the areas of risk and compliance, business and regulatory advisory, fund distribution and governance. It offers regulatory consulting and advisory services and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base across multiple industries.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of a diverse mix of professionals with strong backgrounds in consultancy and industry.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently offering an opportunity working as a:
Intern - IT Analyst (m/f)
You will support on various IT topics. You will be involved in the development of new digital solutions (softwares, robots, etc.). Your tasks will include:
- Work within a team, coordinating activities and supporting multiple concurrent goals;
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers;
- Participate to the development of the new digital processes with business users;
- Define, build, and maintain the databases and data warehouses
- Follow-up on the development, validation and production phases, as well as the Quality Acceptance;
- Participate in the evolution
sof the products and their roadmap;
- Produce technical and user documentation;
- Demonstrate innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking.
- You are currently studying for a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- You have knowledge in SQL (MSSQL);
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality and respect tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- You have problem-solving skills and you are ready to take on a new challenge
- You are proactive, client-driven and rigorous person with good presentation and communication skills;
- You are fluent in French. English is a strong advantage.
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this internship opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.