Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A., an affiliate of Arendt & Medernach, the n°1 law firm in Luxembourg, is a specialist advisory company active in the areas of risk, compliance, governance, business and regulatory changes. It offers regulatory advice and assistance to a wide range of clients from the banking, insurance as well as the fund, asset management and asset servicing industries.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of passionate professionals from various horizons with a strong background in consultancy and industry.
Given the ongoing development of our firm and our AML practice in Luxembourg, we are currently recruiting the following profiles:
- Work as part of the team and manage anti-money laundering (AML) and counter financing terrorism (CFT) client assignments or projects of large scale of moderate/high complexity from the administrative, commercial to the deliverable aspects
- Ensure quality of work is in line with our standards
- Act as an AML/CFT subject matter expert and provide valuable knowledge and expertise as well as adequate solutions to our clients’ issues or concerns as part of their AML/CFT daily activities, obligations, and requirements
- Be considered a recognized/dedicated point of contact internally and externally for our clients, with increased focus on business development and building networks: promote our service offerings, actively participate in the development of approach/methodologies to execute client engagements, contribute to the development of solutions as well as in the creation of business opportunities, prepare proposal of services and presentations, marketing materials, maintain and develop strong client relationships
- Provide AML/CFT training and updates to clients
- Develop your AML/CFT competencies and experience and maintain an awareness of business and market trends
- Participate in the management and development of resources, including coaching, provision of constructive feedback.
Your profile :
- You have at least 6-7 years of experience in AML/CFT within the financial sector or a similar experience within a consulting firm
- You have a strong understanding of local and international AML/CFT regulatory requirements and framework as well as local market practice knowledge
- You are used to manage multiple resources
- You are rigorous, pay attention to details and able to combine both engagement management with business development activities
- You have strong presentation and communication skills
- You have a recognised qualification (CAMS or other industry related qualification)
- You are fluent in English and French. German is a strong advantage.
We offer :
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.