Senior AML Consultant
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A. is a Luxembourg-based advisory company active in the areas of risk and compliance, business, fraud investigation and regulatory advisory, fund distribution and governance. It offers regulatory consulting and advisory services and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base across multiple industries. Fraud investigations encompass investigations involving anti-money laundering, fraudulent financial reporting, asset embezzlement, bribery and corruption, sanctions violations and other types of litigation support.
Given the ongoing development of our firm and our AML practice in Luxembourg, we are currently recruiting the following profiles:
Senior AML Consultant
Assist the team in supporting anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terrorist financing (CFT) client assignments or projects while supervising Junior Consultants and review their works and reporting to Managers and above. You will be asked to provide advice and deliver services to clients from various industries in relation with their AML/CFT obligations and requirements, including but not limited to:
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence file review and remediation programs for international private banks, insurance companies, management companies and/or transfer agents
- Review, design and implement AML framework, policies and procedures, processes, and systems
- Conduct AML/CFT risk assessment, define and implement risk based approach
- Prepare training material and be involved in the development of approach and methodologies to execute client engagements
- Remain up to date in terms of AML/CFT regulations and changes and industry trends and contribute to the development of your own as well as leverage your expertise to other team members.
- You ideally have a Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Law or another relevant field
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in AML/CFT, Financial Crime or Compliance ideally in a consulting environment
- You hold a CAMS or other industry related qualification
- You are fluent both written and oral in French and English. German will be considered a strong advantage
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a good working knowledge of KYC/AML softwares
- You are rigorous, able to provide work of high and consistent quality, often with tight deadlines
- You like reading and analysing regulation and are eager to learn
- You are dedicated to work in a fast growing environment
- You are seen as a proactive person with good presentation, communication as well as written skills.
We offer :
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.