Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A. is a Luxembourg-based advisory company active in the areas of risk and compliance, business, fraud investigation and regulatory advisory, fund distribution and governance. It offers regulatory consulting and advisory services and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base across multiple industries. Fraud investigations encompass investigations involving anti-money laundering, fraudulent financial reporting, asset embezzlement, bribery and corruption, sanctions violations and other types of litigation support.
Given the ongoing development of our firm and our AML practice in Luxembourg, we are currently recruiting the following profiles:
Our job consists in assisting our clients in facing the many challenges entailed by their AML/CFT obligations and enable them to mitigate risks but also to demonstrate having in place a sound, effective and sustainable AML/CFT framework.
You will work as part of a team and contribute to the delivery of AML/CFT related engagements for our clients in the areas of prevention and detection of money laundering and terrorist financing concerns and risks as well as in the implementation of corrective, responsive measures.
Our range of services combining legal, regulatory and advisory expertise’s includes among others the review of AML/CFT framework and governance, AML/CFT health check, mock inspection, onsite inspection preparation, the identification and assessment of AML/CFT risks, operational assistance such as KYC/CDD and ODD assistance, transaction and sanction support, training and awareness programs, RBE related services, AML/CFT legal assistance as part of onsite inspection, definition and implementation of AML/CFT mitigation program, AML/CFT remediation services.
- You have a Master’s degree in business, Economics, Finance, Law, or other relevant subjects
- You are fluent in French and English; German will be considered a strong asset
- You have a knowledge of the Luxembourg AML/KYC environment
- A prior successful experience in AML/CFT or Compliance (1-2 years) within the financial industry or within a consulting firm is not required but would be considered an advantage
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You are proactive, rigorous with the ability to meet deadlines
- You are a team player and the ability to work independently
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We offer :
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.