Manager – Operational Compliance & AML
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities in the Internal Compliance Product Solutions’ department, we are currently looking for a:
Manager - Operational Compliance & AML
- Taking on mandates of AML/CFT Compliance Officer (“Responsable du Contrôle”) on behalf of Funds and Investment Fund Managers serviced by Arendt Services;
- Being point of contact and provide compliance assistance to clients in relation to the services provided;
- Managing contractual and billing aspects with the customers and being involved in the proposal phase;
- Monitoring regulatory and compliance developments and helping with the regulatory watch;
- Ensuring other ad-hoc tasks, depending on the development of the regulatory framework and department’s activities;
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Assisting department’s management in developing the activity of the department through analysis of the regulatory and compliance developments and managing a team providing related services.
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in the compliance environment, preferably in a CSSF supervised environment;
- You hold a Master’s degree in Economy, Finance, Law;
- You have a solid knowledge of compliance related laws and regulation, in particular having regard to AML/CFT;
- You have exceptional communication skills in English, orally and written. Any other language will be an asset;
- You are a go-getter and demonstrate ownership and rigor whilst being solution driven and client focused;
- You meet regulatory requirements to take on AML/CFT Compliance Officer mandates and being approved by the relevant competent authorities.
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially