Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A.is a Luxembourg-based advisory company active in the areas of risk and compliance, business, fraud investigation and regulatory advisory, fund distribution and governance. It offers regulatory consulting and advisory services and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base across multiple industries. Fraud investigations encompass investigations involving anti-money laundering, fraudulent financial reporting, asset embezzlement, bribery and corruption, sanctions violations and other types of litigation support.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of a diverse mix of professionals with strong backgrounds in consultancy and industry.
We are looking for an advisor or senior advisor with a strong track record at delivering forensic accounting investigations to join our growing Investigations practice in Luxembourg.
Forensic/Investigations Advisor or Senior Advisor
Your tasks will include:
- Working as part of a team to execute investigations,
- Under the head of the practice, leading forensic accounting,
- Undertaking financial analysis, document review, conducting interviews and drafting reports for senior client management,
- Investigating and tracing the flow of funds between bank accounts,
- Reviewing and critically analysing sets of financial information (e.g. invoices, credit notes, accounting records, financial statements, budgets or projections) and testing their veracity,
- Compiling and analysing facts to formulate, substantiate and/or critique various damages theories, claims or conclusions,
- Organising documents and work papers, including preparing supporting materials for litigation, valuation and investigation reports,
- Using your meticulous attention to detail to perform quality control reviews of your work and the work of others,
- Working with colleagues in our eDiscovery and Data Analytics teams to build, handle, and interrogate large data sets.
- You gained at least 3 to 4 years’ client facing experience within a Big Four, mid-tier accounting firm,
- You have at least 3 to 4 years of experience conducting forensic accounting investigations projects, including bribery and corruption investigations,
- You have a recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA/ CFE),
- You are fluent in English and French. German is a strong advantage,
- You have strong communication skills, both written and spoken,
- You possess strong attention to detail,
- You are able to produce clear and accurate written deliverables,
- You are able to prepare or willing to learn to prepare financial models and cash flow analyses.
We offer :
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
We look forward to receiving your application here:
All applications will be treated confidentially.