Bilingual Personal Assistant
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Bilingual Personal Assistant (m/f)
- Work closely together with the Partner in charge to provide administrative support on a one-to-one basis.
- Understand the organisation’s aims and objectives and have an extensive knowledge of the Partner’s role, both on internal and external committees. You will be responsible for
- Coordinating his agenda to make the best use of his time.
- Coordinating specific projects under the Partner’s responsibility;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate;
- Keeping the Partner’s agenda (work schedule) up-to-date;
- Liaise with clients, internal and external contact persons and service providers;
- Organising various meetings, ensuring that venues are booked and that files for distribution are prepared in time, if necessary;
- Preparing presentations for conferences, training sessions and seminars;
- Drafting letters, reports and modifying documents;
- Preparation of invoices, follow-up with clients, internal and external contact persons;
- Perform various secretarial tasks (arranging files, mail, emails, faxes, DHL, printing, etc.).
- You have ideally at least 2 years of proven professional experience as an administrative or personal assistant in an international and multilingual environment;
- You have a perfect command of English (both spoken and written) and a very good level in French. German would be considered an asset;
- You have a service-oriented mindset;
- You are highly organised, have active listening skills and are able to handle confidential information with discretion;
- You are able to work autonomously while maintaining a strong professional relationship with the team you will be part of;
- You have excellent social and communication skills and consider yourself as a team player.
- You are IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.