Continuous Improvement Manager
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are looking for a:
Continuous Improvement Manager
Our financial services firm needs a Head of Global Platforms to lead our tools development & delivery strategy. We are looking for a professional with confirmed experience in both process improvement as well as major projects coordination aspects. The successful applicant will serve as the main liaison between the Chief Operating Officer, operations and IT departments of our company, leveraging the business needs while also overseeing the selection and implementation of software programs.
- To value, in detail, a current operation from start to finish
- To analyze the information to find areas of waste, duplication and frequent errors
- To develop a plan to implement changes
- To monitoring the results of the changes to ensure they are working
- To make continuous improvements and adjustments to maintain efficient operations
- To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- To work with key business stakeholders, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change
- To lead and facilitate process improvement based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
- To elicit requirements and drive process change using staff interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
- To work with other team members and business services departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements
- To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
- Minimum accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, preferably Black Belt
- Minimum 5-7 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts
- Proven experience in process improvement in Alternative Investments Fund industry and Corporate Services industry
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/’WorkOut’ sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
- Experience of designing remediation plans to address productivity and efficiency issues, and track record of following through to ensure closure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.