Junior Functional Analyst
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A.is a Luxembourg-based advisory company active in the areas of risk and compliance, business and regulatory advisory, fund distribution and governance. It offers regulatory consulting and advisory services and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base across multiple industries
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of a diverse mix of professionals with strong backgrounds in consultancy and industry.
We are looking for:
Junior Functional Analyst (m/f)
You will ensure the business and functional analysis. You will take part in the product life cycle and the implementation of those products at our clients.
Your role :
- Collecting and understanding the clients' and the market's needs;
- Identifying the authentic sources and visualizing reports to be designed;
- Understanding how these needs could be implemented;
- Finding solutions for client requirements, and translating those requirements into functional specifications;
- Following-up on the development, validation and production phases, as well as the Quality Acceptance;
- Participating in the evolution
sof the products and their roadmap;
- Meeting with the project leader and coordinating the work with the technical teams;
- Defining test cases and carrying out the first functional tests.
Your profile :
- You have a Master’s degree from an engineering school;
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality and respect tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- You are fluent
in French and English. German is a strong advantage;
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- You are proactive, client-driven and rigorous person with good presentation and communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial working environment that prioritizes team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment that promotes diversity, talent & ideas;
- The opportunity to interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.