Senior Officer – Accounting Services (German Speaker)
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Officer – Accounting Services
- Day-to-day bookkeeping;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of monthly and/or quarterly financial reports (interim accounts, BCL reports, VAT returns, etc.);
- Preparation of eCDF reports;
- Drafting of annual accounts under LuxGAAP and/or financial statements under IFRS;
- Preparation of payment orders and follow up;
- Review of delegated tasks to more junior accountants;
- Follow up of audits queries;
- Various administrative tasks related to your clients’ portfolio.
- You hold a diploma in accounting (BTS, Bachelor’s degree or Graduate/Master’s degree). Having a professional designation (OEC, ACCA, CPA) would be an advantage;
- You have between 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position (accounting or audit);
- You have a good knowledge and understanding of accounting rules and principles;
- You have working experience in LuxGAAP (IFRS and/or consolidation experience would be an advantage);
- You are fluent in German and have excellent command of English;
- You are well organized, rigorous and are able to prioritize workload and manage several tasks;
- You are able to delegate and review tasks given to more junior accountants and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and team spirit;
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.