Incident Coordinator Technician
Join the European Law Firm of the year!
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our office in Hamm (Luxembourg City), we are currently looking for an:
Incident Coordinator Technician (m/f)
As Incident Coordinator, you are the first point of contact for all Major Incidents and provide day-to-day support regarding the Incident & Request Fulfilment processes. This role requires a high level of technical proficiency and strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ensure that all activities within the process (Tickets, Reports, Meetings) are being performed at a high level of quality and that it meets its associated Service Level Agreements and/or Operational Level Agreements;
- Responsible for proper assignment of incident towards groups;
- Responsible for communicating with the Service Manager. Directly work with Tier 1 Support to ensure proper recording of incidents;
- Determine if an incident needs to be escalated according to priority and severity of the issue;
- Monitor the Incidents and manage workload in the respective queues to ensure that Service Level Agreement and Operational Level Agreement are respected;
- Identify Incidents for review and Problem Opening;
- Participate in Incident review following major Incidents;
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents;
- Create Knowledge with repeatable procedures with a goal of reducing the number of Incidents;
- Propose and deploy automation solutions to reduce manual labour on basic Requests;
- Support executive level conferences and events at Arendt sites as well as occasional offsite events (i.e. board meetings, earnings calls, leadership meetings, etc.);
- Be at the front line of corporate technology implementations, learning and supporting the technologies through their lifecycle;
- Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents;
- Escalate all process issues to the Service Manager;
- Work in conjunction with Continual Service Improvement (CSI).
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- You hold at least one relevant industry certification to include Microsoft, Network+, Security+;
- You have 5+ years of experience within a large and fast paced company :
- supporting internal desktop systems software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership and management;
- working on desk side services with specific focus on executive VIP levels and their assistants;
- supporting Microsoft Desktop/Laptops, Apple technologies, Devices and network connectivity;
- Managing Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, including advanced troubleshooting, advanced knowledge of iOS devices and MDM solutions;
- Working with McAfee (Full Disk Encryption, Antivirus) and SCCM for endpoint management and software delivery.
- You are ITIL certified (Foundation as minimum, Intermediate preferred);
- You have acquaintance with standard ticketing tool (ServiceNow, SDPlus);
- You are recognized for your ability to multi-task, manage time and comply with assignments entrusted;
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.