Senior Consultant Data Protection
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A., an affiliate of Arendt & Medernach, the n°1 law firm in Luxembourg, is a specialist advisory company active in the areas of risk, compliance, business and regulatory changes, governance and fund distribution. It offers regulatory advice and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base in the fund, asset management and asset servicing industry.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of professionals from various horizons with a strong background in consultancy and industry.
To be based in our Luxembourg office (Kirchberg), we are looking for:
Senior Consultant Data Protection (m/f)
- To be a recognised point of contact internally and for our clients and to work directly with investment funds, asset managers / servicers as well as non-financial clients on GDPR compliance assignments (i.e. assistance to building records of data processing activities, drafting of policies and procedures, review of client’s GDPR compliance / conduct of gap analysis, ad hoc assistance to appointed DPOs), and be able to take the lead when assisting clients in their GDPR projects.
- Provide valuable knowledge and expertise to our clients by supporting them in their daily activities, GDPR projects and interaction with the local data protection authorities (e.g. in case of specific request or event such as data breach or data subject request).
- Provide GDPR training.
- Take on, as member of the GDPR team, external DPO mandate(s).
- Develop your competencies and experience within various environments and corporate cultures.
- Participate in the creation of business opportunities, maintaining and developing strong client relationships.
- You may provide strong business analysis in time with the regulations, working in team & collaborating with clients and their external advisors.
- You ideally have a Master’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or law (M1 or M2).
- You have a first (or several) successful experience(s) in the field of personal data protection within a company, with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar position or relevant experience in Luxembourg.
- You are familiar with project management methodologies.
- You like reading and analysing regulation.
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality, often with tight deadlines.
- You are fluent both written and oral in English. French and German will be considered as a strong advantage.
- You are skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast growing environment.
- You are seen as a proactive person with good presentation and communication skills.
- You are client driven and rigorous.
- On top of a competitive package;
- Real evolution perspectives;
- A true work-life balance;
- We offer an exceptional working environment at Arendt House, in a young, fun and international team of professionals who don’t take themselves seriously and believe in team work rather than in individualism.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.