Investment Funds Lawyer - Alternative Investment Funds
Join the European Law Firm of the year!
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team, of more than 380 legal professionals, represents local and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law. With its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in, Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
What sets apart our client services is the comprehensive specialised advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises in all areas of business law relevant to clients’ activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, our International Investment Management team is currently looking for several talented lawyers, to be based in our Luxembourg office, in Kirchberg:
Investment Funds Lawyer
Alternative Investment Funds
Your future team:
We cover a 35% market share in Luxembourg and we advise more than 4800 Luxembourg-domiciled funds and sub-funds.
Your future key role in the European largest fund formation group:
- Join smaller groups of legal experts lead by a Senior Associate / Counsel, within which you will advise clients during the entire life-cycle of their strategic projects;
- Advise a wide variety of domestic and foreign asset managers on private equity and real estate acquisitions, restructuring and financing activities;
- Work on the structuring, setting-up and organization of regulated and non-regulated alternative investment funds (AIFs) and their managers (AIFMs);
- Advise on the most-suited investment set-up for our clients, drafting of the vehicles’ issuing- and constitutional documents (LPA, offering memorandums, articles of association), agreements with service providers (AIFM agreements, depositary agreements, portfolio management agreement, etc.) and preparing of filings with the CSSF as needed;
- Work closely together with other Arendt practices and entities, we will support you to become trusted partner of our clients.
Your ideal profile:
- You hold a Master’s degree in law (or equivalent), preferably completed by an LL.M.;
- You have gained a first professional experience, including internships, within the field of investment funds, asset managers or you have developed a strong appetite for the Investment Management activities in general;
- You have a perfect command of English both written and spoken;
- You have excellent analytical skills, are open-minded, dynamic, flexible, well-organized and able to work in an autonomous manner;
- You are keen to learn and develop in an international environment.
Interested? This opportunity is waiting for you! We are looking forward to receiving your application.*
We offer you an entrepreneurial and multicultural working environment giving priority to team work, diversity, talent & ideas.
*All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.