Personal / Administrative Assistant
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Personal / Administrative Assistant (m/f)
- Assist the Secretary General in all matters;
- Assist the General Secretariat team in the day-to-day issues;
- General secretarial support such as answering the telephone, monitoring all incoming and outgoing mail, arranging meetings, organizing business trips;
- Prepare and follow up correspondence and documents (corporate documentation, contracts, etc.);
- Liaise with clients, lawyers, notaries, etc.
- Maintain physical and electronic office records (filing and archiving documents, contracts, etc.)
- Enter timesheets;
- Act as back-up of the CEO’s Personal Assistant;
- Provide assistance to prepare client/internal events and presentations;
- Your education including a formal secretarial training;
- Your previous experience in a similar role would be an asset;
- You have an excellent command of English and French (written and spoken);
- You have good computer skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook);
- You are discreet, very well organized, precise, able to work independently and have good communication skills, displaying a positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- You are able to work under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- You are dynamic and proactive and willing to handle multiple tasks.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A great opportunity to join a fast growing company;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.