Internship - HR Recruitment
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, starting at the end of June 2021 for a minimum of 6 months we are looking an:
Internship - HR Recruitment (m/f)
- Phone screenings to ensure candidate's’ interest, motivation and suitability for our needs;
- Organisation of candidates’ onsite interviews and trial period interviews;
- Recruitment of trainees;
- Encoding and following-up of candidates’ applications;
- Administrative management and updating of the recruitment management tool;
- Organisation of Inductions (Welcome of new joiners);
- Participation in cross-functional actions (recruitment and HR projects).
- You hold a minimum of 2 years of higher education;
- You have a perfect command of French and English, both oral and in written ; knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- Your communication and interpersonal skills will allow you to establish yourself naturally in a demanding environment, and develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- You are a reactive person, rigorous, organized, with a good ability to adapt;
- You have an excellent knowledge of IT tools (Pack office, Outlook, databases...).
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.