Long-term Legal Internship - Starting in January 2022
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for:
Long-term Legal Intern (m/f) Starting January 2022
For a duration of 3 to 6 months, you will be able to complete an internship within one of our following Business Units:
- Corporate, Tax & Capital Markets
- Private Equity & Real Estate
- Investment Management
- Bank & Finance
- You have obtained or are currently registered for a master’s degree in law;
- You are interested in a long term traineeship of 4 to 6 months to complement your education;
- You are multilingual with a good command English (both written and spoken); fluency in French and/or German will be considered an advantage;
- You would like to gain international experience in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Trainings, responsabilities and career opportunities.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.