Business Advisor - Banking
Arendt Business Advisory (ABA) is the new dedicated management consulting and advisory firm of Arendt. ABA assists private organizations, family businesses and public entities, active in sectors ranging from financial services to renewable energy and manufacturing.
ABA’s dedicated team leverages on extensive field experience to provide a wide range of services, including strategic and entrepreneurial support, transaction and valuation services, sustainability analysis and new business modelling, crisis negotiation, cost control or performance management. ABA operates locally as well as abroad, through Arendt’s network and global presence. As a start-up firm, we operate in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
To support the growth of our firm in the banking industry, we are currently recruiting a:
Business Advisor in Banking (m/f)
- Provide value added consulting services to banks and financial institutions
- Design, manage and deliver analyses and projects in the fields of strategy and transformation
- Develop trustful relationships with clients, at management and staff levels
- Support our business development activities (proposals, surveys, white papers, seminars, etc.)
- Contribute to the development of our consulting firm by bringing your ideas and investing your energy
- You hold a Master’s degree in Finance, Business or a related discipline
- You have about 4 years of relevant experience in a management consulting firm or a Big4 and you can demonstrate strong consulting skills and banking knowledge
- You are reliable, able to deliver work of high and consistent quality, often with tight deadlines, always matching the formulated expectations
- You are curious, you ask questions, you like learning and exploring, you are able to quickly penetrate new topics
- You are autonomous, able to organize your work and other’s, while escalating issues when needed
- You always try to do better, look for added value in everything you undertake
- You are client driven, with good communication skills
- You are fluent (written & verbal communication) in French and English. German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work
- Responsibilities and empowerment, initiative
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of experienced specialists
- A multicultural environment in a renowned organization where we promote diversity, talent and ideas
- Tailor-made internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.