Senior Manager – Corporate Services
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Manager – Corporate Services (m/f)
- Managing a portfolio of clients with all aspects of the corporate administration of domiciled companies;
- Reviewing contracts, agreements and reports;
- Advising the client on the preparation and submission of documentation in relation to change of name, change in articles of association and memorandum of association, transfer of shares, amendment to share capital etc;
- Liaising with notaries, lawyers and banks.
- Following-up statutory meetings of the shareholders, reviewing legal documentation for the approval of the annual accounts and follow up of the formalities related to the approval and filing of the annual accounts of the Luxembourg companies;
- Reviewing all statutory forms with the CSSF (“Commission de surveillance du secteur financer” – Administrative Authority);
- Providing assistance to organize and attend board meeting, reviewing the relevant minutes, liaising with the board members and ensure the follow up to finalize the documentation;
- Ensuring proper communication within the business lines and other internal departments
- Managing a team of managers, legal senior and junior officers;
- You successfully passed an academic degree in law (minimum Bachelor) or Economics and Business;
- You have a minimum of 12 years of experience in a trust company in Luxembourg in a similar position;
- You are fluent in English and have at least basic knowledge in French;
- You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast growing environment;
- You are seen as a proactive person with good communication skills;
- You are client driven and rigorous;
- You are able to maintain and develop clients relationships.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- The opportunity to share knowledge;
- Internal trainings and career development;
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.