Internship - Graphic Learning Designer
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Graphic Learning Designer (m/f)
Internship (3 to 6 months)
- Create infographic design and material for our learning modules to enhance learning retention and transfer;
- Work with subject matter experts and learning designers to understand key learning content to convey and transform it into a visual design;
- Design instructional graphics, user interfaces and finished products;
- Supporting learning designers and subject matter experts in transforming existing learning material in visual learning tools;
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, online learning material and content, technology-enhanced instruction etc.);
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- You hold a Bachelor degree from a university or a communication school in graphic design;
- You are fluent in both English and French; any other languages will be considered an asset;
- You demonstrate good listening skills and an ability to put yourself in your client shoes;
- You are able to convey complex data in a contemporary infographic style;
- You are staying curious eager at constantly vetting new technology for producing visual content, particularly in design, data visualization and motion design;
- You are a good team player while being able to work independently and autonomously;
- You have good ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community;
- You are highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator. Proficiency in other design software is an asset;
- You have a sound practical knowledge of MS Office suite and of digital learning solutions.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.