Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Financial Controller (m/f)
- As part of the Financial Controlling team, your main mission will be to carry out and analyse the monthly operational reporting of 3 Arendt entities: Arendt & Medernach, Arendt Regulatory and Consulting and Arendt Business Advisory.
- In this context, you role will be to:
- Compile financial information from the various information systems and ensure data integrity and consistency;
- Incorporate the "business" dimension of the managed information and performance indicators specific to our sector of activity;
- Perform punctual analyses on demand (activity, customer...);
- Assist the Financial Controlling team in the preparation of reports and presentations for business managers and the board management team;
- Participate in various internal projects to design, implement and improve finance reporting tools, processes and solutions.
- You have a Bachelor / Master Degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French;
- You are rigorous, organised and detail oriented in order to deliver quality work in a timely manner;
- You have an excellent command of Microsoft most specifically Excel (functions, pivot tables, macro).
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.