Senior Consultant / Manager - Investment funds distribution
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A., an affiliate of Arendt & Medernach, the n°1 law firm in Luxembourg, is a specialist advisory company active in the areas of risk, compliance, business and regulatory changes, governance and fund distribution. It offers regulatory advice and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base in the fund, asset management and asset servicing industry.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of professionals from various horizons with a strong background in consultancy and industry.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Senior Consultant/Manager - Investment funds distribution (m/f)
- Being involved in fund registration and post-registration services in jurisdictions across Europe, Asia and Latin America for UCITS and AIFs;
- Assisting promoters in the analysis of their distribution model in order to anticipate the different ways of marketing their funds and the potential regulatory hurdles;
- Maintaining active communication with clients and the team to manage expectations and ensure satisfaction;
- Participating to employees' training and coaching on distribution matters.
- You hold at least a two-three year diploma ideally in Business Administration, Economy or Law;
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar position or a relevant experience in the Luxembourg fund industry;
- You have a strong knowledge in investment fund regulations;
- You are fluent in both written and oral in French and English. German will be considered as an advantage;
- You are dedicated to work in a fast growing environment;
- You are seen as a proactive, well organized and rigorous person;
- You have good communication skills and you are definitely team oriented.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.