Intern - Marketing Events
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Intern - Marketing Events (m/f)
Starting 1st July 2020 (minimum 6 month)
- Take care of the organisation of the events - before, during and after;
- Manage relations with internal clients, internal and external providers, and with the team (Business Development, CRM, communication);
- Prepare (writing, translation, proof read) and send (use of dedicated IT tools) event invitations and other communications;
- Provide administrative support to the Events team;
- Assist the team in developing new tools to improve the internal processes;
- Lead your own projects with the support of the team;
- Bring new ideas to improve content of the events (i.e. : internal and social events, team buildings) .
- You are currently in your final year of a Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Marketing / Events;
- You are fluent in English and French (both spoken and written);
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- You combine excellent analytic and organisational skills with high curiosity, strong creativity;
- You are meticulous and pay attention to detail;
- You are resistant to stress and able to work autonomously;
- You want to progress quickly in a dynamic and challenging team ;
- You have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.