Manager – Accounting Services – German Speaking
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Manager – Accounting Services – German Speaking (m/f)
- Manage and review accounts and regulatory compliance (BCL reporting, VAT reporting, etc.) of client portfolio;
- Assist in the audit of client companies, if applicable
- Approval of invoices and follow up of collection
- Act as the central point of contact for your accounts, identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs;
- Control of profitability / budget and monitor financial targets of team members
- Manage and develop a dedicated team in the accounting department: monitor the workload of the team members and assist in resources management
- Participate to the team members’ appraisal, targets setting and career development
- Ensure that internal processes and procedures are applied
- Demonstrate commitment to company’s goals and strategy
- Contribute in business development via cross-selling and client relationships, representing and promoting a positive image of the company
- Your profile:
- You hold a diploma in accounting (BTS, Bachelor’s degree or Graduate/Master’s degree). Having a professional designation (OEC, ACCA, CPA) would be an advantage;
- You have previous professional experience of at least 7 years;
- You have a high level understanding / knowledge of Luxembourg accounting/company laws and regulations;
- You have extensive exposure to Lux GAAP, IFRS or consolidation experience would be an advantage;
- You have previous experience in managing and coaching a team;
- You are fluent German and English;
- You have knowledge of Microsoft word and excel;
- You are well organized and rigorous;
- You are able to prioritize workload and manage several tasks; and
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- The opportunity to share knowledge;
- Internal trainings and opportunities for career development;
- An attractive compensation package.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.