Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Litigation Lawyer (m/f)
Integrated in a small team you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve in a collective and challenging structure, sitting with legal experts in a wide range of fields. You will notably:
- Work on administrative, civil and commercial litigation cases;
- More specifically, you will be handling litigation files in administrative law, in particular in the areas of urban planning and construction as well as public procurement and environment;
- Assist also clients in their various real estate transactions and construction projects;
- Conduct legal research;
- Take part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients with a view to discussing their projects;
- Follow up on client requests, draft opinions and documents under the supervision of the senior in charge;
- Be rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing.
- You are registered with the Luxembourg bar as “avocat à la Cour”;
- You have gained between 2 and 4 years of professional experience, in the fields of litigation, especially administrative litigation cases, in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in French and English, you understand German and ideally Luxembourgish;
- You are able to prioritize and efficiently handle multiple tasks;
- You are open-minded, self-driven, flexible and capable of working pro-actively and well organized in very dynamic and demanding environment.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.