Microsoft System Engineer
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 325 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from offices in Luxembourg, Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are currently recruiting a:
System Engineer (m/f)
As Solutions System Engineer, you are responsible for designing, developing, and deploying effective business solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Help Arendt build functional systems that improve customer experience;
- Strive to provide solutions by mapping client business requirements to technical solutions with the aim to attain operational effectiveness.
- Manage Microsoft infrastructure components: With focus on AD and Exchange ; DNS and DHCP
- Install and Configure Microsoft Servers in scope of best practices
- Promote upgrade/updates strategy Microsoft IT infrastructure components and review Microsoft’s user access rights ;
- Provide Technical Support and Guidance (Level 2) / (on-call support);
- Perform System Maintenance/ Monitor System availability and Performance ;
- Document IT architecture and operations processes related to subject
- Provide recommendations for Microsoft infrastructure improvement and actively managed upcoming changes
- Maintain System Security with efficient patching processes
- Automate operational processes related to Microsoft architecture
- Design an efficient deployment strategy both for Desktop and Servers with provisioning tools
Your profile :
- You hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree in business informatics, information systems or related field.
- You have 3+ year of experience in IT and related technologies
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills ;
- You have problem-solving skills ;
- You are organized, proactive and dynamic ;
- Ability to work independently or as a team ;
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written ;
- You have a previous work experience as a DevOps Engineer ;
- You have the ITIL Foundation certification;
Your Technical skills:
- You have strong skills in Active Directory, Exchange, MS Server
- You have experience in Microsoft Windows Network 2003->2018; Windows 10 and Windows 7 desktop administration and PowerShell scripting
- You have experience in VMware v Sphere 6 and View administration
- Knowledge of the following technical skills will be considered as an asset:
- Databases (MSSQL)
- Azure / work on hybrid infrastructures (On prem/Cloud)
- Airwatch MDM
- Antivirus solution Management
- Security standards (ISO 27001, … )
- Servers Hardening
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application (including at least cover letter and resume).