Billing Data Quality Officer (Contract duration : 1 year)
Arendt offers its large base of Luxembourg and foreign institutional clients end-to-end specialist advice, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our comprehensive approach is delivered seamlessly by the various affiliated service companies that have developed over the years to complement the legal services offered by Arendt & Medernach.
Any of the service companies within the Arendt group provide access to a one-stop shop for all our clients’ legal and business needs.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Billing Data Quality Officer (m/f)
(Short term contract: duration 1 year)
As part of the Billing Data Quality Centralized team, you will work closely with the Finance and Accounting department and your role will be divided in 3 missions:
1 - Participate in the billing process of Arendt & Medernach:
- In this role, you will have to:
- Control the accounting and fiscal compliance of the invoices and credit notes prepared by the business teams, then approve them in our ERP system;
- Send the invoices to the clients after the daily control process;
- Take part in the processing of the reversal of fees, expenses and charges;
- Validate the files openings and closings in the ERP system ;
- Deal with questions and tasks given by the members of the Business teams via our ticketing system and by phone, and identify potentials trainings needs;
- Actively participate to the users’ awareness regarding data quality and promote the good practices in relation to this topic.
2- Input, control and follow-up of the customers invoices:
- Record invoices and received payments;
- Ensure that the information received from the Business teams are complete and accurate;
- Carry out regular follow-ups, in relation to the outstanding bills and preparation of VAT returns.
3- Participate in the accounting processing of purchase and sale invoices and bank statements of one of Arendt’s company, in collaboration with the accountant in charge:
- Record purchase and sales invoices and bank statements;
- Participate in the monthly and annual closing operations.
- You have a diploma in accounting;
- A first work experience within an accounting service in a service sector company in Luxembourg would be an asset;
- You are rigorous, reliable and organized;
- You like working in a team and possess good communication skills;
- You master written and spoken English and French fluently
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially