Manager – Accounting Services
Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are looking for a:
Manager – Accounting Services (m/f)
- Manage and oversee all bookkeeping and regulatory compliance (BCL reporting, VAT reporting, etc.) and audit processes of client portfolio;
- Manage all financial reporting functions from statutory reporting to regular management reporting, budget reporting and board reporting;
- Ensure all finance-related activities of client companies are performed (bank reconciliations, payment orders, etc.);
- As the central point of contact for your accounts, you must be capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs;
- Manage and develop a small team in the accounting department and also be in charge of the coordination, review and validation of all work delivered by the team;
- Expected to have regular interaction / communication with clients;
- Expected to take lead and contribute in internal projects and remain up to date with industry developments;
- Liaison with accounting senior managers, as well as internal teams;
- Various administrative tasks.
- You hold a diploma in accounting (BTS, Bachelor’s degree or Graduate/Master’s degree). Having a professional designation (OEC, ACCA, CPA) would be an advantage;
- You have professional experience of at least 5 years;
- You have a high level understanding / knowledge of Luxembourg accounting/company laws and regulations;
- You have extensive exposure to Lux GAAP, IFRS or consolidation experience would be an advantage;
- You have previous experience in managing and coaching a team;
- You have good command of English;
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel;
- You are well organized and rigorous;
- You are able to prioritize your workload and to manage several tasks simultaneously;
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- The opportunity to share knowledge;
- Internal trainings and opportunities for career development;
- An attractive compensation package.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.